– Can activate fresh growth
– Heals and soothes damaged scalp from dandruff, scratches, & burns
– Is an anti-puritic reducing dandruff, itchy, scaly scalp and Seborrheic Dermatitis
– Balances pH level (porosity) of hair
– Can help define hair
– Can be used as a holding gel
– Prevents excessive hair loss
– Enhances Cellular Rejuvenation ( restoration of cells)
– Contains Natural Building Enzyme for Proteins
Some ways it can be used:
– Mixing equal parts Extra Virgin Olive Oil with equal parts Aloe Vera gel for a deep conditioner.
– Apply Aloe Vera Gel as a leave in and seal it with you oil of choice, such as coconut oil. This will lock the aloe gels moisture into your hair.
– Aloe gel mixed with vegetable glycerin, any essential oil and coconut milk can be used a no-poo or co-wash.
– Aloe Vera mixed with Castor oil is great to oil the scalp for help with growth.